Dairy Free Isagenix Chocolate Mint Protein Shake Recipe
Dairy Free Chocolate Mint Shake Recipe
IsaLean Dairy-Free Shakes by Isagenix – recipe offers pea and whole grain brown rice protein. All plant-based and 100 percent dairy-free for people with dairy sensitivities or anyone who just wants more plant-based nutrition.
This Dairy Free Chocolate Mint Shake Recipe is a favorite among kids too. Perfect for summer and delicious after a healthy exercise!
Dairy Free Chocolate Shake Recipe
- 1 package plant-based Rich Chocolate IsaLean Shake
- 2 drops Isagenix Peppermint Essential Oil
- 8 fl oz water
- Desired amount of ice
Bland and Enjoy!
250 cal per serving – 8 g fat
22 g carbs – 24 g protein
Displayed prominently on the labels of each shake is Phyto-IsaLean Complex™. The complex is made up of a blend of whole-grain rice protein and pea protein isolate crafted specifically to create a complete amino acid profile designed to support muscle maintenance or growth during weight loss or weight maintenance.
The shake’s breakdown of plant-based protein sources are:
- Whole-grain brown rice protein: The smooth-tasting hypoallergenic protein source extracted from whole-grain brown rice supplies key amino acids including arginine, cysteine, and methionine.
- Pea protein isolate: The protein concentrate from peas offers a high concentration of branched-chain amino acids and lysine for a complete amino acid profile. It’s also a slow-digesting protein that helps increase satiety.
Using IsaLean Shakes weight loss programs can assist you in loosing weight, gaining muscles and feeling more energy. The Dairy Free shakes are plant based while Isagenix also offers Whey Protein Shakes. They have developed many flavors to choose from.
A good meal replacement could not be complete without carbohydrates, preferably in a profile that provides just enough sweetness while being low-glycemic. These carbohydrates are essential energy that fuel your muscles, your brain, and your nervous system.
The combination of carbohydrates includes:
- Evaporated cane juice (cane sugar): A natural source of sugar from the sugar cane plant.
- Molasses powder: A product of drying pure molasses from the sugar cane plant that includes natural minerals and a more complex flavor.
- Monk fruit extract: The extract of fruit from the monk tree provides sweetness with fewer calories and helps to decrease the total amount of sugar needed.
- Whole-grain rice milk powder: Modified rice flour supplying complex carbohydrates that allows for the replacement of milk in helping to give the product a creamy texture.